International training program on ” Combined Cycle Power Generation Plants” will be held on 30th Dec, 2019 – 1 st Jan, 2020 at PC Hotel Karachi
Kindly find the latest attached program agenda and registration form for our upcoming International training program on ” Combined Cycle Power Generation Plants” will be held on 30th Dec, 2019 – 1 st Jan, 2020 at PC Hotel Karachi
Mr. Syed Nadeem Ahmed, Director Engineering, Reliable Plant Malaysia, Six Sigma Black Belt
Over 27+ years of experience in Mechanical Power Engineering, Consulting, Training & Development includes. A highly experienced Professional Engineer with Six Sigma qualification & demonstrated ability to lead diverse teams of professionals to new levels of success in a variety of highly competitive industries, cutting-edge markets, and fast-paced environments. Highly rich experience in Engineering industry in the field of Maintenance and reliability engineering, Risk based analysis and studies, performance evaluation of Power Plants, Plant maintenance repair & overhaul of Turbo Machinery in Oil &Gas, Petrochemical, Power Generation and Aviation Industry. Reliability Analysis.
- Over view of the CCPP Major Plant Equipment
- Cycle Analysis of the Combined Cycle Power Plant.
- Advanced Gas Turbine Technology
- Classification, Types and sizes of gas turbines in combined Cycle Power Generation
- HRSG (Heat Recovery Steam Generator)
- High Temperature Materials /Coatings
- BOP,Condensers, Feed Water Pumps
- Combined Cycle Power Plant Performance and Optimization
- Performance,Life Assessment for Combined Cycle Power Plant
Book and pay till 6th December, 2019 is PKR 135,000 + 5% SST per delegate
Book and pay after 6th December, 2019 is PKR 150,000 + 5% SST per delegate
Bring 3 or more delegates and get 10% discount.
Bring 5 or more delegates and get 15% discount.
To register, kindly fill the attached registration form, sign on the authorization section and send it back to email@example.com so that we can send you the official confirmation.